Do you love music and working with kids? Marble Music Studios is always looking to hire passionate musicians to help kids discover the joy of playing an instrument. We can’t wait to meet you!
Current Openings: PIANO, VIOLIN, VOICE and GUITAR.
What we can offer:
- W-2 Employee Status
- Thriving and supportive community of local music professionals
- Teacher development series taught by MMS faculty.
- Annual faculty recital series
- Full administration support for student onboarding, schedules and recitals
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Starting salary of $20-$30 based on experience and skill.
- Teach weekly private lessons during prime teaching hours based on availability (weeknights 3-8 pm and/or Saturday mornings 8-12)
- Prepare students for holiday and spring recitals each term.
- Attend annual all staff retreat and department meetings.
- Complete student evaluations annually.
- Shifts available at both our Lincoln and Seward locations
- Music degree preferred or equivalent musical experience.
- Proficient with your primary instrument at a professional level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior teaching experience and/or pedagogy experience can help you in this role.
Music lessons are so important for every child! We love watching our musicians build confidence, share their creativity and connect with others. We know that it takes a village to provide high quality music lessons and we are looking to grow our team. If our music studio sounds like a great fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
Marble Music Studios believes in the inherent worth of each person and has created a space for teachers and students without discrimination based on race, color, sexual orientation, gender or religion.
Please complete online application: STUDIO TEACHER APPLICATION